01 October 2008

organized schmorganized

Um, hello? Where have I been?

During Sunday football I was flipping through the new In Style and found an add for a TV show on TLC called Real Simple. Real Life. brought to us by one of my favorite magazines.

I just Googled it and found that PBS has been airing a show called Real Simple TV for 2 season already and is about to start the 3rd. This show is more like the actual magazine where as the new show is a reality makeover type thing.

How did I not know this? How did I not know that one of my favorite magazines that actually helps me survive life is a PBS TV show?

Well, I will be adding both to my DVR tonight.

I leave you with today's daily thought from realsimple.com

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
-Stephen R. Covey


P.S.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to Friends ME & SB!!!
Much love to you both
XOXO

No comments: