22 October 2008

the only bomb to drop

A couple of Spring seasons ago I bought this amazing fuschia pink bouncy peasant skirt that I absolutely adore. I decided I needed a pretty pair of thongs (shoes you sicko) to go with it. I had an idea of the style I wanted - multiple leather straps that all connected to a metal circle in the middle. After months of searching I found an Anne Klein New York sandal that was as close as I was going to get to my ideal. I loved that sandal. Yesterday My Heart came home to this...




So today I bought this...





I don't love it but probably because I'm still upset that the puppy bomb went off in my closet and took something I wasn't ready to part with. I know it's just a shoe but it was my shoe and I am going to miss it. I'm sure I will eventually love my Bernardo's just as much.

1 comment:

Matilda said...

The Bernardo's are beautiful! Love them! love them more than the old ones... I know you will.
Sending love across the ocean.