27 October 2008

has anyone talked to my mom lately

Someone recently told me that being content is the worst way to go through life. I think all my contentment is making me restless and I don't know what to do.

I do not hate nor love living in LA.
But I really want to live in NYC.

Being a finisher still has it's drawbacks but I love who I work for.
I don't want to risk leaving this place for nothing.

Our apartment is cleaner and slightly more organized which makes it just a tad bit more tolerable but it's no new house. Is right now really the time to be buying a new house?

I've been hanging out with the girls more and doing for me again which is interesting. I think I'd like to explore that further but not sure exactly how right now.

I need a change - a big change - but what?

No comments: