01 July 2008

oranges and apples really

My puppy has mange. Worst though, we fed him grapes last night. It was cute but apparently deadly. His first tests came back ok but he has to get more blood work done on Thursday morning. Who knew that grapes were poisonous to dogs and could cause their kidneys to fail!?! Oh, and they're doing a biopsy on this growth on one of his ears. Not a good day.

1 comment:

Matilda said...

Wow... don't know what to say really... hope it all goes well... didn't know that about grapes and dogs.
Sending love across the ocean.