29 July 2008

just the facts ma'am

It was actually only a 14 hour flight. I watched 21 and Horton Hears A Who. I slept 8 hours or so. I had 2 vegetarian meals and I read a magazine. It was uneventful mind the turbulence. I am here. We are here.

Spent the day on Maling road - ladies who lunch (and My Heart), shopping... simple stuff to keep us moving and awake.

Aunt M is making home made pizza for dinner. Waiting for Uncle P to get home from work. All is well.

Tomorrow we do the lunch tram from there we'll see what else transpires.
We leave for New Zealand on Monday.
We come back to Melbourne for another weekend and then head home on the 11th of August.

I don't know what day or time will show up when I publish this but it is Tuesday, July 29th at 6pm... 17 hours ahead of Los Angeles.

No comments: