- ate amazing cannoli at Ferrara
- watched a few gorgeous films; A Single Man being one of them
- had a slice or two and quite possibly the best sushi EVER
- learned that we do NOT like Magnolia cupcakes
- saw Next To Normal and Wicked on Broadway
- had a drink and caught up with dear old Friend D
- went to the Tim Burton exhibition at MoMA
Being a sucker for dogs, I fell in love with this guy! They were having so much fun playing together on the frozen pond that I couldn't help but snap a few shots of them.
I am absolutely in love with this city!
My Heart and I have a special thing for bears and these life sized stuffed versions in F.A.O. Schwarz Midtown were screaming to come home with us!
I immediately thought of Friends S & B when we ran into this awesome section of the toy store and snapped up some photos to share with them.
I love this place and I love this man and I loved our trip.
I dunno. Just like it, says NYC to me.
Thought this billboard and the buildings with the blue yet warm glow about everything seemed very retro-futuristic.
If you're interested in seeing all the photos, good, bad and ugly from our trip check out the gallery:
New York City January 2010