10 Ways to Be an Even Better Friend
Want to ensure your friends can go to you for anything? Here's how.By Kimberly Bonnell & Pamela Redmond Satran
1. Gossip, yes, but don't get mean. She'll wonder whether you're talking that way about her to everyone else.
2. If she's got a poppy seed in her teeth, mascara under her eyes or deodorant on her sweater, tell her.
3. Do not ̶ repeat, do not ̶ side with her mother.
4. If she's crazy about him, pretend he's your brother and never date him. Ever.
5. Have that scary fight about how she's been bugging you. If you can go there for a guy, you can for her, too.
6. Keep her ring size filed away in case you-know-who calls for advice about you-know-what.
7. Oh, just wear the bridesmaid's dress.
8. See straight through her attempts at cool perfection and love her more for the weaknesses she's trying to hide.
9. Remind her that she wasn't that into him, either.
10. When the guy dumps her, the cat gets cancer, the job explodes, simply be there.