27 September 2008

finding the clearing

I have been so consumed with work lately. I knew what I was getting myself into when I started back in the business - but I feel like I'm losing touch. So I wanted to remind you (and me) that...
  • I have a great partner/teammate in My Heart.
  • Dogs will love you no matter what and are really great to come home to (when they haven't pooped in the house).
  • Los Angeles can be an exciting place to live.
  • Sometimes shopping really does help.
  • Diamonds aren't always a girl's best friend - it's nice to have real girlfriends to fall back on.
  • The right shoes can make almost any outfit killer.
  • The heat will end eventually.
  • The holidays are not about buying or receiving presents.
  • Hobbies help to define who you are as a person.
  • I love photography.
  • Life is too short not to follow up on those dinner plans.
  • Not all people suck.

No comments: