16 April 2008

the destination is the journey

For those of you who know me, and have seen me in the past 2 or so years, know that my favorite shoe is the Palladium Sarlat. I own 2 pair in this particular color:




I also own an adorable green & brown pair as well as an interesting white pair that don't get worn that often. But these black ones are a staple in my wardrobe. They are super comfy and pretty stylish. I mean it wasn't an over-night transition from my beloved converse to today's heels and these puppies have helped so much along the way that I will never give them up.

So, I went to the Palladium website to see what other cute creations they have available and ended up signing up for their mailing list called Bribes. Love it. The first Bribe was getting 10 of your friends to also sign up for this mailing list. If you do, they'll give you $100 credit towards anything on the site. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... if you got the email from me go sign up! You can always cancel it later. If you didn't get the email from me but love the shoes let me know so I can send you the email and you can sign up and I can get closer to my new shoes!


In other news:
  • My Heart is at jury duty today.
  • Took The Captain to Friend E's house on Saturday for his going away BBQ. He'll be going to London for at least 6 months to work on State of Play. Let me just say that I think my little dog was the hit of the party ;-)
  • Had a lovely dinner with Friends S & T on Sunday night. Then went to their place for a rousing game of Wii Tennis.
  • I start committee meetings tomorrow at Project Angel Food for their CSW parade float.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok...I heart fellow shopaholics so I signed up for the damn email blast even though I don't even know this store but those shoes are cute with a capital you whoooooo. Don't say I never did nothin' for yah, snatch.

XOXO,
Daniel

the girL said...

I heart you D!