23 April 2008

alice through the looking glass

One of my greatest joys in life was spending time in a dark room. The calm, serene feeling of being alone with your mind and your eye - to make it work - to make it come alive in the darkness. It was pure heaven for me. I haven't been able to do that since college although I have picked up a camera now and again.
With the focus on creating a Bucket List I realize how much photography really means to me. And I am bound and determined to get back into it even if it's only to entertain my own notions of art.
Today I joined an online newsletter to help get those creative juices flowing, Photojojo. We'll see if it helps to inspire...
Another thing I did was ask to be a part of The Anonymous Photo Project. Sure it doesn't actually involve me taking the photographs but it's kind of like, "hi photo meet my friend blog."
Random.
Fun.
Now all I need is a nice new digital camera of my own... Hint. Hint. ;-)

1 comment:

Matilda said...

Maybe that's what you'll get for your birthday... a new digital camera all your own. That's what i got for mine!
Sending love across the ocean to you both.