30 November 2007

dog gone days of summer

Apparently my biggest (and only) fan missed me over the Thanksgiving break. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the hiatus but don't worry, I haven't given up on this blogging thing just yet! Thanks for hanging in there and checking back for a new and exciting post!
By the way, the long weekend trip back home was great. We really spent some quality time with the family (although I did forget to take photos of the amazing spread my sisters and I put together) and My Heart and I got to enjoy a little piece of Colorado all to ourselves. One of the best trips yet.
We've got 2 more lined up before the year is over; a special getaway for 2 to San Fran and then a 9 day Chicago extravaganza. I can't wait.
So to all you fan (trust me, there is only 1) - don't get too sad when this girL is away for a while next month. She's a blogoholic and she'll be back!

No comments: