11 November 2007

sunny and clear

Yesterday, just as I was telling My Heart how thankful I am for how good life has become, his car went kaput. We don't yet know the diagnosis but it could be bad. Yet, I'm happy and he's happy and life is happy. That's enough to make old me want to die and I'm still happy.
We also went shopping yesterday. Sometimes that makes me happy and sometimes it makes me cry. I didn't try anything on. I came home and it all fit - mostly. I'm happy!
Today I've started to teach myself how to knit. It's hard but I'm trying after almost a year of not trying. I've got the casting thing down but I just can't figure out the next step. But it doesn't matter because I'm happy.
Now I'm going to start on the laundry and hopefully get it all done. Maybe I'll even clean out my closet to make room for the new stuff. It's amazing how good happy can be.

No comments: