13 March 2009

ring-a-round-the-ratio

Today is Friday the 13th and somehow that makes me happier, like it's a better Friday than normal. It is also the final day of the Great Twitter Race. So far I've submitted the following photos:

Day 1: Someone wearing a watermelon helmet
Day 2: Someone wearing a Snuggie holding a sign that says The Great Twitter Race
Day 3: Someone wrapped in bubble wrap holding a sign that says The Great Twitter Race
Day 4: At least 3 people standing in the middle of a hula hoop

That last one was a doozy! GUR upped the ante by saying whoever had the most people in their hoop got an extra 50 points. Lucky for me Friend C from work had an awesome hula hoop that was twice the size of a kiddie one you would normally find in a toy store. So I gathered all the smallest people at Aspect Ratio and together we pulled off 14 people standing in the middle of a hula hoop!


Today's task is to form a human pyramid with 10 people and the person on top has to be wearing a warrior helmet. So at lunch I'm off to find a warrior helmet! They've also added a bonus round:
Submit A Picture With The Most GUR Spirit, Which Will Be Judged By The GUR Team! 50 Points Will Be Awarded For The Best Pic! GO CRAZY
I've been brain storming all morning but I'm not sure what direction I'm going to go in. This could make or break the competition for me... I'm currently tied for 2nd place. Any suggestions?

No comments: