09 March 2009

god bless watermelon brain helmets

The Great Urban Race is less than 2 weeks away and Team Bear Attack is getting ready! I've joined Twitter in an attempt to reach out to people when we need help on clues. So if you're going to be home between 12pm and 3pm (PST) on Saturday, March 21st please join Twitter and follow me (bearattackgirL) so that when I send a tweet you can help a sista out by using your home computer to Google the answer for me and My Heart (aka Team Bear Attack). It's not a cheat, they actually encourage this kind of game play. So much so that they are hosting The Great Twitter Race this week. The first clue they sent out today was to send in a picture of someone wearing a watermelon as a helmet. Well, here's my someone:


If this is all a little too confusing for you but you're willing to help out Team Bear Attack with your Googling skills we would LOVE your help so let me know and I can either email, text or IM you clues as we need the help. XOXO

4 comments:

Matilda said...

Love the Watermelon Brain Helmet!!!! How cute is he?
Sending love across the ocean...

Summer said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. You deserve to win the Twitter race just for that.

Anonymous said...

Ground control to major bear.....
ok so what do we need to do?

the girL said...

is this Anonymous my Dad? If so, I'll just send you things I need help finding the answer to and you can look it up on the internet for me. If this is not my Dad then tell me who you are so I can contact you!