14 January 2009

consumed by earth & co.

Here we are the 14th of January and it's 80+ degrees outside.
Friends are having babies. Co-workers are having babies.
My Heart and I are looking for a new home of our very own.
Things are moving along but never changing and yet we are all looking for change.
At least I think that's what we're looking for. At least we're looking... right?
Less than a week until that big one we've all been holding our breath for.
But will we even be able to notice the difference?
Always the same, never the same thing twice.
Getting up at 6 in the morning because change needs to start from within.
Make the changes in yourself that you want to see in others?
How exactly does that work if you can't apply it - an apple to an apple?
But my apple is a cup of sand.
So I get in my ball and I roll around the living room and then I go back into my cage.
The wheel or the water, the choice is mine. So I poop on the floor.
What!?

On an unrelated note...
Thanks to to i *heart* you I submitted mine - can you guess which one it is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling, I have no idea what you were talking about in most of this prose. However, I will say this...PICK A FRIGGIN' HOUSE ALREADY!!! I'm lookin' forward to my inaugural visit once you pick a house!

XOXO,
d