08 January 2009

after the sun you open the umberella

Tomorrow.
I know it should be
Today.
but no, Tomorrow.
I promise.
Tomorrow I start this:



The Republic of Tea has an amazing line of be well red teas that I'm excited to start "using" ;-)
This stuff's gonna become my drug of choice. I already drink Yerba Mate like it's going out of style so I'll just substitute it with one of these that may suit my needs for the day.

I will also wake up tomorrow morning and work out BEFORE going to work... that way there are no excuses from now on.

I usually hate the whole resolutions and starting anew thing about the new year but I'm going to embrace it because I think 2009 is going to be different.

3 comments:

Matilda said...

And where do you buy this tea?

the girL said...

Whole Foods has it or you can buy it on The Republic of Tea website.

Matilda said...

Ta, I will check out Whole Foods.