07 February 2008

my nalgene

How much is too much?
I have had about 64 ounces of water today. I think that is maybe slightly more than the recommended amount. But I am still going to drink more.
How much is too much?
I am thirsty and trying to detox after a round of antibiotics (which I HATE taking and so rarely do). I know that water is good for you but too much can kill you.
How much is too much?
Everyone seems to have an opinion about it but no one seems to agree. I think that if I'm thirsty I should drink water. Some agree. Others disagree. Google brings up mostly sights that say don't worry about it - it's rare for people to actually die. I guess I won't worry about it...

1 comment:

Weena said...

I heard that you were supposed to take your weight in pounds, divide it by 2, and that's how many ounces of water you should drink in a day... If that's true, I need to drink a shitload more water or lose 50 pounds.