26 October 2007

a step in the right direction

I don't want to leave my new blog stagnant for too long. This morning I started to write a new entry. An entry about being sick. It sucked. I deleted it.
Now I'm back and I'm going to write about being sick and I don't care if it sucks.
Here it goes...
For weeks I could feel the onset of a cold waiting to bust in and interrupt my life. Last night I finally thought it had done so but now I can't tell. I kind of feel sick but I also feel like going to my friend's blue themed 30th birthday party. That area of limbo where you know you should just rest so it doesn't get worse. That area where you don't feel bad enough to miss out on a blue party. Ugh, the dilemma. To throw another banana in the monkey cage, My Heart is sick - REALLY sick. So he's not going to the blue party. Yet another reason to stay home. Why does this color have such a hold on me?
I'm sure my next post will tell you all about the blue party and maybe even the Halloween party we're supposed to go to tomorrow night...

No comments: