24 May 2010

the doctor will see you now

My Heart is about to leave on a 2 to 3 week road trip with his dad so I'm gonna be home with the kids and some extra time on my hands. I'm thinking the decorating of our now one year old home has been on hold long enough and I'm looking forward to spending some time on it. I was looking for an old metal cabinet to put in the entry way and I found this:

It's way out of my price range and it's not old but I am in love with it anyway. I might have to start saving my pretty pennies for this!

I also want to check out a local place called Twenty Gauge - Vintage American Steel Furniture which features this lovely on it's order page:

Again, this place seems pretty pricey but it's all old so I at least wanna go have a look around. Wish I new more used furniture places in LA...

3 comments:

Summer said...

Those are way cool...love them! I need to start searching for a hutch of sorts to store our now plentiful stock of glassware and booze in - maybe we can go furniture shopping soon! (I smell danger)

the girL said...

Well, we do have a 3 day weekend coming up...

Matilda said...

Both cabinets are gorgeous... love the second one best.
Don't settle... you will find something you love in your price range!
I love you. Aunt M