18 May 2011

loechner love

It seems like a million years ago I worked there, in an environment that at the time wasn't so harsh.  We had a sweet little team going and this guy Kenneth was a darling and a wiz at almost anything.  He still is but now miles away and lifetimes have passed.  We've connected through social media and that's where I found his lovely wife.  I only wish I knew her better before they moved so far away.  She's an inspiration really.  I remember loving their bedroom when they lived here and reached out to her for some help with my office recently.  I'll have to post pictures of the redesign because it turned out fantastic!

Now Erin is an internet star and has an amazing blog called Design For Mankind (among many other things she does including an out of this world home reno).  The beautiful things, including herself, that she posts here make you wanna dance!  And now she's doing a giveaway... an iPad2!  Offered by Merida Home in conjunction with Design For Mankind, go here to enter and good luck to us all...



XOXO

No comments: